[SPINNING ARTIFICIALI] DUO LURES TIDE MINNOW SLIM 175-TIDE MINNOW 175 FLYER

This is a discussion for the topic [SPINNING ARTIFICIALI] DUO LURES TIDE MINNOW SLIM 175-TIDE MINNOW 175 FLYER on the board ARTIFICIALI DA SPINNING.

Author Topic: [SPINNING ARTIFICIALI] DUO LURES TIDE MINNOW SLIM 175-TIDE MINNOW 175 FLYER  (Read 6527 times)

^SHARK^

• Moderatore
  • ^Forum Expert^
  • Come può uno scoglio arginare il mare...

A Pioneering, Often Imitated Long Body Design..

Lunghezza: 175mm
Peso: 27g
Tipo: Floating
Azione: Wobble & Roll
Ancorette: ST46 #4

The Tide-Minnow Slim 175 is a lure that redefined the standards of body size. It is very easy to handle for its size, and has proven its potential in Northern Japan not only with seabass but also sea trout. Large minnows tend to have many problematic qualities, such as being too heavy to cast, having too much air resistance while casting, being too heavy when retrieving, etc. We have worked on these problems, striving to create a lure that can be used with medium class seabass tackle in winds, waves and currents that are typical while fishing for seabass. The pronounced “wobble and roll” action and the strong wake created by the long body appeals to the game fish in a vast range of conditions. We challenge anglers to break out of the stereotypes and give this 175mm a try.  This slim minnow may well be an eye opener!

Product characteristics

Weighting
The moving weight consists of large tungsten and steel spheres. A fixed weight resides in the stomach. This weight combination creates a stable flight posture resulting in an outstanding casting distance

A Three Piece Structure
The lure is manufactured from three separate pieces which are bonded together. This enabled us to use a thinner lip, creating the lure’s special action, while also increasing the strength of the lip.

The Ultimate Carry Distance in the Tide-Minnow Series.
Based on feedback from scores of anglers, we have fine-tuned this model for superb performance under very specific conditions. The excellent specific performance of the Tide-Minnow Advance Line comes at a slight cost to certain other performance characteristics.
The Flyer 175 is a sinking model created based on the Tide-Minnow Slim 175 with special attention paid to its casting capabilities. This lure shines in the roughest weather conditions, as its large body size creates exceptional ability to cast long distances and attract the attention of fish. Rig up the 175 Flyer when no other lure can be used.

Modification 1: Moving weight

We have changed the moving weight from steel balls to higher density tungsten balls. By doing so, we have extended the casting distance compared to the original model, which already had a reputation for its great castability. Use a powerful rod and you will be able to experience a distinct difference

Modification 2: The Lip

With the increase in weight, the lip was redesigned to prevent a substantial change in the action response.

Modification 3: Action

Compared to the original model, this lure features a stronger “wobble & roll” action. A wider lip catches the water more, making the heavier body swim sufficiently in heavy conditions.

Product characteristics
Weight System
The moving weights were changed from a 7.0mm tungsten ball + a 7.0mm steel ball to two 7.0mm tungsten balls.

A Three Piece Structure.
The lure is manufactured from three separate pieces which are bonded together. This enabled us to use a thinner lip, creating the lure’s special action, while also increasing the strength of the lip.

A Wider Lip
The wider lip specially designed for the Flyer is pictured on the right. A wider lip area is required to effectively move the heavier body of the lure.

Ricorda di presentarti Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login e di leggere il Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login
Prima di aprire un nuovo topic usa la funzione Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login
Per qualsiasi dubbio inerente l'utilizzo del forum leggi Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login

Non perdere tempo con l'invidia: a volte sei in testa, a volte resti indietro.
La corsa è lunga e, alla fine, è solo con te stesso.

È bello morire per ciò in cui si crede: chi ha paura muore ogni giorno, chi non ha paura muore una volta sola - P. Borsellino

^SHARK^

• Moderatore
  • ^Forum Expert^
  • Come può uno scoglio arginare il mare...
Post di servizio riservato
Ricorda di presentarti Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login e di leggere il Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login
Prima di aprire un nuovo topic usa la funzione Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login
Per qualsiasi dubbio inerente l'utilizzo del forum leggi Non sei autorizzato a visualizzare i link. Registati o effettua Login

Non perdere tempo con l'invidia: a volte sei in testa, a volte resti indietro.
La corsa è lunga e, alla fine, è solo con te stesso.

È bello morire per ciò in cui si crede: chi ha paura muore ogni giorno, chi non ha paura muore una volta sola - P. Borsellino

Tags: